NaperParks Reservation App
Our NaperParks app allows *members to use their smartphone to scan into the facility, view schedules and reserve their space in a class. Follow the steps below to get started. Allow notifications during your app installation to receive push notifications for changes to schedules and other important information.
*An active Fort Hill Fitness or group exercise membership is required to login to the NaperParks reservation app.
Download the App
Download the NaperParks app from the Apple or Google Play Store.
Creating Your Account/Logging In
- Download the NaperParks app from the Apple or Google Play Store.
- Create your mobile app account using the email address associated with your Naperville Park District account.
- Don't remember your email address or have one on file with us? Please call the Fort Hill main service desk at 630-995-8900. Staff can let you know which email address to use, or can help add one to our system.
- Check your email for your temporary pin and follow the prompts to create your password.
- When prompted, allow notifications to receive push notifications for updates or changes to the schedule.
How to Reserve Your Place in a Group Exercise Class
- Log into the app
- Click view schedules or classes icon
- Select date to see all class offerings
- Class name, time, facility, instructor and reserve button will appear
- Click the "reserve" button to register for the class
- Reservations can only be made 72 hours prior to the start of class.
- Once you reserve your spot it will be saved in the app under Reservations and you can also add to your calendar or share with others.
- Virtual Classes - Once you reserve your spot in a virtual class, your class will be found in Reservations as well as you will receive an email confirmation.
- To participate in the virtual class you can click the "start class" icon in the app or your email before the class is scheduled to begin.
- To cancel a reservation, go to your Schedules, tap the class name to open, click Cancel Reservation.
Group Exercise Schedule
Looking to Reserve a Class and Don’t Have the App?
You can still reserve a class without downloading the NaperParks app by using the above desktop reservation system. Please follow these steps to create your account:
- Click login to make reservations
- Type in email that is associated with your Naperville Park District account
- Click enter password
- A pin will be send to your email address used in step 1
- Create your app password & enter in the same password again
- Enter in the pin from the email
- Click Login
Questions & Technical Support
For technical support with the Naperparks app, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you already have the app, use the help funtion to contact technical support for assistance.
If you are having trouble accessing the app or have other questions, please contact the main service desk at 630-995-8900 or email us at email@example.com.