- If your group size is 25 or more
- If alcohol will be present
- If you are using District provided fire rings, fire pits or grills or bringing your own.
Renters are welcome to use their own caterers or any of the NPD Preferred Caterers. Non preferred caterers/vendors cooking or serving food on site are required to submit a vendor permit and a current county health certificate
Any tents larger than 10’ X 10’ require a Tent Permit from the City of Naperville; copy to Naperville Park District. (naperville.il.us Building/Development). Placement of tent is subject to JULIE.
A certificate of insurance naming the Park District as additionally insured must be supplied to the District for inflatables or any contracted equipment, vendor or apparatus.
- You must notify the park district if you are bringing your own grill and it is required that a Burn Permit be obtained from the City of Naperville fire department; copy to be provided to Park District.
- Use of grills may be restricted due to weather conditions.
- You must notify the Park District if you intend to use District fire pits or bring your own and it is required that a Burn Permit be obtained from the City of Naperville fire department; copy to be provided to Park District.
- Renter must bring their own fire wood.
- Use of fire pits may be restricted due to weather conditions.
Deposits will be returned to applicants and credited to the original payment method the week following the event unless damages have been incurred during the rental time. Renters will be notified of the nature and amount of the damages.
Cancellations requested 21 days or more prior to the event will receive a refund of fees paid less a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellations requested less than 21 days prior to the event will receive a refund of fees paid less the deposit up to a maximum of $100. The Naperville Park District is not responsible for weather conditions and no refunds will be issued due to weather unless the Park District closes all facilities. If an event is rained out, the renter has 72 hours to reschedule if possible. Fees for insurance policies are non refundable.