The Fort Childcare and Play Area
The Fort Childcare is available year-round on a first-come basis for children ages 3 months-11 years. The indoor playground is open to kids 5 years and older. A maximum number of children can be accommodated at one time and a wait list will be used if necessary. All children 11 years or younger must be in childcare, in a recreation program or directly supervised by a parent/guardian while in the facility.
|7:45am-11:30am | 4:00pm-8:00pm
Supervised play includes childcare and indoor playground access. No fitness membership required. Maximum of 2 hours per day per child. The Fort indoor playground may not be available at all times during supervised childcare.
*10 hour rate expires 6 months from date of purchase.
Unlimited Childcare at The Fort Childcare
Unlimited childcare includes access to the supervised and scheduled open play times and is available to fitness members. Reinstatement of your unlimited fort childcare within 6 months of canceling will require a $25 reinstatement fee.
Monthly Fitness Member Fees for Unlimited Fort Childcare
$24 First child
$14 Second child
$50 Max per month
- Children must be signed in and out of the childcare room by their parent or legal guardian or child care provider.
- Availability may be limited during busy times. Children are admitted into the childcare room upon proof of payment and as space permits.
- With the exception of labeled plastic infant bottles and labeled water bottles. NO FOOD OR DRINKS are allowed.
- A diaper-changing area is available for your convenience. Parents are responsible for changing diapers and are notified when necessary.
- Parents must remain in the Fort Hill Activity Center while their child is in childcare.
- Shoes must be worn in the childcare area, but must be removed when using the indoor play structure. Socks are required.
- The Fort Indoor playground may not be available at all times during supervised childcare and children must be ages 5-11 to use the playground.
- There is a one-hour minimum charge for childcare; children may stay in childcare for a maximum of two hours per day.
The Fort Indoor Playground Fees (Unsupervised Open Play)
|Open Play Hours
Enjoy The Fort indoor playground with family and friends. Open play is unsupervised and available to the public. Participants must be accompanied by an individual 16 years of age or older. Open play is free to unlimited Fort childcare members.
- Check-in and pay at the Fort Hill Activity Center main desk.
- The Fort indoor playground is for children ages 5 to 11 years old and is not intended for adult use.
- Please remove all shoes, empty pockets and remove all jewelry, including rings, necklaces, earrings, and hairclips before entering the playground.
- SOCKS ARE REQUIRED; No bare feet allowed. Socks are available for purchase at the main desk.
- Children must be supervised by a parent or adult at all times. Parents are responsible for their children’s actions and behavior.
- No toys, gum, food or drink in the playground area.
- SLIDE FEET FIRST, ONE PERSON AT A TIME, in crouching or sitting position, hold your knees close to your body and slide.
- No running in the playground. Please watch for little ones and be respectful.
- No climbing on the outside of the structure.
- No stopping IN the slides and no climbing UP the slides.
- No hooded sweatshirts or clothing with drawstrings that could get caught.
- If the equipment appears to be broken do not use the playground and report your concern immediately to Fort Hill Activity Center staff at the main desk.