Automatic External Defibrillators (AED)
In collaboration with the City of Naperville’s Fire Department, the Naperville Park District has installed Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) Units in the community’s larger parks. Each AED located in the parks are in a Code Blue Station which is mounted to the wall of a Pavilion or restroom building.
The wall-mounted units house AEDs securely, are easily recognizable and include a call button to connect a user directly to a Public Safety Answering Point. If the dispatcher determines that the user is in need of the AED, they can release the door remotely from the dispatch center, while simultaneously dispatching Fire, EMS, and Police to the scene.
· 95th St. Community Plaza
· Riverwalk Park (Warming house)
· Frontier Sports Complex (Central pavilion/restrooms)
· Commissioners Park (East side of pavilion/restrooms)
· Knoch Park (2) (Central Maintenance Facility and west side of restrooms)
· Nike Sports Complex (2) (Ballfield hub building and south pavilion/restrooms)
· Riverwalk Café (West side of building)
· Wolf’s Crossing Community Park (North side of pavilion/restrooms)
The Naperville Park District also has AEDs located at many indoor facilities.
· 95th Street Center
· Administration Building
· Alfred Rubin Riverwalk Community Center
· Centennial Beach (2)
· Fort Hill Activity Center (2)
· Knoch Knolls Nature Center
· Naperbrook Golf Course Clubhouse
· Naperville Central High School Community Room
· North Maintenance Facility
· Park Police Vehicles & ATV’s
· Seager Park Interpretive Center
· South Maintenance Facility
· Sportsman’s Park Community Clubhouse
· Springbrook Golf Course Clubhouse
· Visitors Center at the Millennium Carillon in Moser Tower
The Naperville Fire Department and Edward Elmhurst Hospital are the Naperville community’s best educational resources for First Aid and CPR/AED training.